CDL A Driver
- Must hold and maintain a Class A CDL and appropriate driving record
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job
- Must have current Medical Card
- Must pass a drive test with employer
- Will be required to have steel or composite toed boots/shoes
- Shoveling asphalt and gravel, on average 20 lb lifting.
- Asphalt experience preferred, not required, willing to train.
-Will be working in parking lots seal coating and crack
sealing, raking, picking up old pieces of asphalt.
-Most work will be doing asphalt and working in
asphalt or gravel.
-The CDL position will be driving the dump truck with a trailer of equipment on the back. Will also
be loading/ unloading asphalt and gravel
- Maintain and keep trucks clean.
- Maintain a conscientiousness for safety at all times; while driving, as well as performing all other duties.
- Represent selves and the Company professionally at all times.
-Work until they get done.
- Truck driving experience required
-Asphalt experience preferred
- Dump truck, skid loader, excavator, backhoe
* Must have a clean driving record
* You will have to pass a drug screen