American Staffing Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform standard cleaning procedures as documented and trained for.
- This includes: disassembly/assembly, application of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, scrubbing, and rinsing.
- Use personal protective equipment as required for each cleaning task performed.
- Combine and mix required cleaning agents as documented for each cleaning assignment.
- Understands safe operation of equipment including safety devices and guards.
- Follows correct lockout/tag out and safety procedures as directed for each piece of equipment.
- Understands correct labeling of chemicals and containers.
- Be able to follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Complete required paperwork for both the daily and Master Sanitation programs
- Collect and remove all remaining trash from production and packaging lines, kitchen, and warehouse areas. Dispose of trash in outside trash dumpsters.
- Collect recycle materials and dispose of in recycle bins.
- Inspect each cleaning job upon completion to ensure job has been performed correctly.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in the employee handbook.
- Be certified to operate a forklift and scissors lift
- Understands and monitors water usage.
To perform this job successfully, ,an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to read and identify chemical labels and fill out forms where they apply.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two – step instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour