Manufacturing line operator
To assist in the preparation of raw materials to be used in frozen food products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow instructions
- Understand and follow all standard batching, weighing, & measuring procedures.
- Basic Math and reading skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good Attendance is required
- Overtime is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Less than high school education
- Up to one month related experience
- Must pass math and Literacy test successfully
- Ability to read
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences
- Ability to add and subtract
- Ability to apply common sense
Occasionally required to stand/walk, use hands handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must occasionally push, pull, lift and/or move 50 - 65 pounds and team lift over 100 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour